B2B Meetings & Video Calls
B2B Meetings |Facts
- You can't send 1:1 meeting requests? Please, check if you have activated your availability: Menu: Meetings -> AVAILABILITY
- Meeting requests must be accepted to be scheduled.
B2B Video Calls | Technical Preparations
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both webcam and microphone is installed.
- Double check if you have selected a proper time-zone (see Menu: Edit my Profile).
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably.
- Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition).
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call in your browser. You should see yourself!
- B2B Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App.
B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event organised by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. Meetings last 20 minutes, which is usually enough time to build connections, then the bell rings and you move onto your next meeting.
Still curious about the process? You can check the following short video.
Step 1: Register online
Register before 8 December 2020 and make sure you tick the 'matchmaking session' box if you want to book meetings with other delegates:
- Register via "Register now" button
- Add contact and organisation details as requested.
- You must select the machmaking session in order to participate in the B2B meetings.
Step 2: Set up an outstanding profile – make yourself visible
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile. The more detail, such as company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the matchmaking. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- Explain the product/project/technology/expertise you are offering or looking for.
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for.
- Published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of the event.
- High-quality profiles are visited 50 to 100 times before, during and even after the event.
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
Step 3: How to request and manage meetings
The booking of meetings opens a few weeks before the event or after a certain number of participants have registered. You will be notified by an e-mail alert once booking has opened.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles.
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet.
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled.
- Date and time of a meeting will be scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
SOME PARTICIPANTS CAN'T BE BOOKED. WHY?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
- You may not have registered for B2B meetings. Please make yourself available for B2B networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda.
- Booking rules applied by the event organizer doesn’t allow to book specific groups e.g. No meetings among Sellers & Sellers; Start-ups can’t send meetings requests to Investors.
Step 4: Matchmaking Event
SHORTLY BEFORE THE EVENT
- You can view date/time of your meetings via the Menu “Meetings” at any time.
- Check all your pending meeting requests and consider accepting or decline.
- Download the "b2match" Mobile App (iOS/Android) to:
- get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone,
- be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations),
- manage additional meetings during the event (send/receive/confirm requests).
DURING THE EVENT
- Check again the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform. Due to last minute changes it might have changed slightly.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.
- You can always suggest an alternative date and a way of communication. If so, please, make sure it is acceptable for the other participants and remember to notify the organiser.