Environmentally neutral marinas and ports
Webinar and B2B meetings for SMEs and entities from Poland, Norway/EEA countries and EEA/Norway Grants beneficiary countries.
- 8th December 2020
- Webinar - the link to the Zoom platform will be send in a separate, direct e-mail.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The online B2B matchmaking event: "Environmentally neutral marinas and ports" brings together companies from Poland, Norway/EEA countries and EEA/Norway Grants beneficiary countries.
- This is a unique opportunity, organised by Polish Agency for Enterprise Development in Cooperation with Innovation Norway, to establish new business contacts, find contractors, exchange information, and gather experience regarding the latest market trends in the sectors of economy related to "blue growth" strategy.
- The model is time- and cost-efficient and results in boosting up your business!
- new, innovative solutions and digital technologies for yacht marinas and harbors, sailing ports and sailing centers,
- modern development and infrastructure for open waters, reservoirs and coastal areas,
- environmentally neutral manufacturing, construction, repairs and maintenance services for yachts and vessels, production of furnishings and equipment,
- equipping, servicing and handling of yachts and vessels in marinas and ports,
- environment-friendly transportation solutions for rivers, lakes and seas,
- sustainable logistics for inland and open waters: bunkering, loading/unloading, storage,
- offshore industry, offshore energy generation / wind farms, underwater/sub-sea works, repairs and maintenance.
- showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how,
- target potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings,
- initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations,
- find qualified suppliers,
- find new international customers,
- check funding opportunities - for example Greek SMEs and large enterprises may apply for "Blue Growth" focused project funding with partners from Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Please, remember, that this is a virtual event and B2B meetings are managed via Video Calls on b2match platform.
Please, remember to register and book your meetings before 8th December 2020!
The organizers reserve the right to select the most suitable participants for the event, as well as to close the registration earlier if the number of participants exceeds the specified limit of meetings. New registrations will be put on the reserve list and activated only in case of withdrawal of already registered and active participants.